Sunday, June 10, 2012

Change is good-



My Sweet little Piglet chopped off her locks.  Jake and I are still both in shock.  I love it! She looks so cute and sassy with her new haircut.  Jake is having a hard time letting go of his baby growing up.  She does look so much older. 

Ok, to catch up my my Piglet's life.  She finished kindergarten. Done. Off to first grade this fall. She is one lucky girl, she has Mrs. Cummings for a teacher. Grace couldn't be happier.  Grace is loving summer right now. Sprinklers, water balloons, otter pops, warm sidewalks, sleeping in, watching cartoons in the morning, falling asleep in her sleeping bag on the patio, playing t-ball, jumping on the tramp with her BFF Will, pretty much playing non-stop.  And we are only two weeks into summer.  Life is good.  In three weeks Grace and I get to hitch a ride with Grandma and Grandpa out to Missouri for a couple of days to see Mark and Michaela and the kids. WooHoo!  This is already an awesome summer.
I love my sweet girl! She is so funny, sensitive, spunky, crazy, and a light in her parents life.

No comments: