Thursday, September 25, 2008

Another weekend at Sharon's

We are here in Park City, housesitting for our friend Sharon for the weekend. We really love being here. Her house is beyond huge! She has a putting green, b-ball court, pool table, rockband (for Jake), and a ton of other fun things. Gracie is pretty sure that this is our "other" house. We will let her think that for a while longer.
Tomorrow Grace, Erika, and I are going to Rexburg, Id. for my nephews baptism. We will be back Saturday afternoon. This is a very short visit, but I'm sure it will be fun. Jake is really, really excited because Jay Shelby is coming to visit. He's been wanting him to come for such a long time.
Funny story...today when we were at the grocery store this big guy got out of a truck next to us and moaned as he got out. Gracie says in her very loud voice; "Mom, I just heard that cow moo!" I am loving the fun things she says.

2 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

Grace is hilarious! That story made me laugh!!

Tommy and Monique Shelby said...

That is so funny. Grocery shopping seems like so much more fun with Grace. Hello Smith Shopper Lady! You should keep a book of funny things grace says and does. She's too funny!
I wish were were coming to Utah, but then you wouldn't been there. She should visit soon...I like how I invite us, but we shouldn't go as long as last time without hanging out.